Sunday, February 1, 2009

Weekend Ridin' and trainin'

Saturday was a tough workout day. I started the morning with my 20 minute ez spin. In the afternoon I did a 10 minutes warm-up followed by 8 min power yoga 4x through. Interestingly, the first one was the hardest one. 8 minute power yoga entails 50 hindu squats followed by chair position and a little upper body and core work. After that I did a nice high cadence 45 minute spin followed by nice stretching routine.

Sunday- 4 hours of Camp thuder climbing and descending. It was great fun with the exception of breaking my chain. I will throw a new one today. I blasted a few of the longer climbs and did the best I could to stay up with my buddy Sean that descends like a champ.

I have a new bike on the way and am excited for it arrival. I am getting a new Gary Fisher Procaliber.

No comments:

Post a Comment