Sunday, February 15, 2009

Saturday yoga Sunday- 2 hour Horse back and 65 mile ride

Saturday was an off day so I did 20 minutes of relaxation yoga. Sunday was my long ride day. I started off the day with a 2 hour horse back ride on my friend's farm in Crossville, AL. I have not ridden a horse in 11 years so I am sure that I will be feeling that tomorrow. Then a few hours late I began my 65 mile solo ride from Crossville, AL to Cedartown, GA. The last 25 miles were on the Chief Ladiga trail in Alabama which becomes the Silver Comet trail in GA. I felt pretty good but since I was solo and didn't know the route very well I took it pretty easy. I think I averaged around 19 miles per hour. The ride only had about 3,000 feet of climbing. It was a fun ride except for some of the treacherous highways.

No comments:

Post a Comment