Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Weekend- New bike, Low body weight.

I ventured from my training program and am not liking the results. Cyclo-club programs are a lot about building strength, stamina, and efficiency. This weekend I did a 60 mile road ride on Saturday instead of doing my power work and am still feeling sluggish. I have learned the lesson and will not be venturing from my training program again.

I did a 2.5 hour mountain bike ride today which was OK. I still had tons of power in the hills and my new bike did well in the descents and over logs.

New bike is a 2008 gary fisher Procaliber which has been great with the exception of the shorter Bontrager stem so that has to go. New bike felt super light and stiff especially in rear with the carbon stays.

"The Drip" eating program has been amazing. I now am weighing in at 150.8 lbs with 8.6% body fat. I am looking forward to doing some strength building this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment