Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hiking, Gutter cleaning and some exercise

I have heard that walking could be good for my injury so I took my son for about a 1.5 mile hike in the woods behind my home. After I got back I did some gutter cleaning. I was feeling pretty good so I decided to do some upper body, and core work and see how my indoor trainer would fee. I jumped on the indoor trainer for about 10 minutes at an easy pace. Then I did 15 minutes of easy high reps dumbell work, jumped back on the trainer for another 10 minutes, 15 minutes of core-work and 15 minutes of stretching. Went downstairs and did 15 minutes of massage with a foam roller. Now it is time to jump in the shower and get back into compression. Hopefully, those things and lots of water will be the answer to being ready to ride again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment