Friday, February 27, 2009

45 minutes of massage and no relief

I had a great massage therapist who worked on my hamstring and IT band on my left side for 45 minutes today. Unfortanately, my hamstring is not feeling any better. This injury almost feels surreal at this point. I am hoping for a fast recovery and doing everything that I can think of to make it better. Rest, Ice, Compression, elevation, heat, massage, espon salt bath, advil, myofacial massage, using the stick for massage. It seems to just stay in the same painful state. Walking and riding my bike do not hurt but I am afraid they might make it worse. I hope that I will not be training free for too much longer. I guess I could continue to do upper body work and some core workouts. Even core stuff seems to use the hamstrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment