Sunday, March 1, 2009

80% better today

I would give my hamstring 8 out of 10. I did a 45 minute easy spin this morning followed by some stretching a Baking soda bath and then back into compression tights. This afternoon I did an hour spin followed by 25 minute recovery yoga some icy hot and back into compression. I did build a snowman for my 5 year old today and hope that I didn't hurt my hamstring pushing the large snow balls into place. My training program is giving me tomorrow off I might try and fit in another 30 minute massage. Tuesday morning, I will do a 30 minute easy spin and then another 20 minute easy spin before doing some yoga. I am hoping to be 95% by Wednesday so that I can do some one legged drills on the bike. I will need to be at 100% by Thursday for that workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment