Thursday, January 22, 2009

Core work and Mt. Bike skills

Today I am doing tons of Core work in addition to cycling. This morning I did a 35 minute ride on my indoor spin bike with 6 super spins in the middle 10 minutes. The rest of the ride was at 95 cadence and was Zone 2 riding. This afternoon, I will be doing a 35 minute core work including numerous long holds in Plank position. My warm-up will be a highly technical 35 minute mountain bike ride. I do these Mountain bike rides about 3 times per week. In addition to needing amazing fitness it is also important in Mountain biking to have superior cornering, descending and technical skills. My recovery drink of choice is Carnation Instant Breakfast. If you would like more information on where my training program comes from please feel free to email me at michaeldmanthey@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment